Protect your invest from the day you purchase your new vehicle.
New Vehicle Prep
Starting at $550.00*
- Take delivery of your new car if desired
- Photograph vehicle in its delivered/purchased condition prior to any work.
- Remove all plastics from interior and exterior; remove any stickers and plastic emblems from windows, dash, exterior, etc.; remove seat covers; neatly pack all the above mentioned for your reference.
- Review interior and make note of any damage, missing parts, etc.
- Vacuum interior, wipe down all hard and soft surfaces, remove any fingerprinting, scuff marks, etc. from the interior using a ph balanced interior cleaner. We will also install all the factory floor mats that were bundled and provided by the manufacturer.
- Condition all leather, plastic, vinyl, etc. surfaces using premier conditioners.
- Perform final inspection of the interior for perfection.
- Review exterior for damage, missing parts, etc.
- Wash wheels and finish with non-caustic, acid-free, chlorine-free, citric oil-based cleaner designed to safely remove cosmoline, paraffin, oil, and grease.
- Use a Nanoskin Surface Prep Towel/Autoscrub and proper lubricant to remove embedded contaminants from shipping and from being on the dealer lot. This then exposes the true, clean, and bare paint and any factory defects of any.
- Apply a correction polish to remove car wash swirls, towel marks, and medium to heavy swirls caused from hi-speed buffing.
- Apply a glaze to yield extreme durability and deep gloss.
- Finalize the polish process with a premium polymer sealant to provide the perfect shine and protect against harmful elements.
- Wax wheels using a polymer-based sealant which removes any cosmoline and protects against brake dust adhesion to the wheels.
- Treat tires using a water-resistant conditioner to maintain satin sheen for up to three weeks
- Polish windows are after being properly prepped during the washing process.
- Provide high resolution digital pictures of your vehicle’s before and after condition and email as a zipfile
- Prices subject to size and overall condition of vehicle and amount of correction work required.
- NANOSKIN MEGA TREND Inorganic diamond class carbon coating technology, our latest offering can be added to this service for an additional $495.00 ask me for more details.